This locally owned and operated company has been established for over 10 years and has successfully built a fantastic reputation with clients and candidates alike. Originally focusing in the Business Support sector the company portfolio now includes a number of niche areas of specialization including mining and construction.
Working with a small dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to bring your skills and expertise to a warm desk and have a genuine opportunity to show your star quality……
• Contacting existing clients and establishing strong professional relationships
• Researching and identifying new business leads
• Generating new business
• Building a reliable and loyal temporary workforce team
• Maintaining internal recording systems
• Adhering to best recruitment practice guidelines
• Supporting other team members as required
• Good IT skills
• Ideally 2 years+ Temp desk experience (white collar)
• Demonstrable ability to generate new business
• Happy to work in a small team environment
• Able to work autonomously
• Confident working to targets and some KPIs
Above all this role requires a team focussed, motivated and forward thinking Consultant with the desire to move into a leadership position. In return you can expect to have the full support of the wider team across the Commercial sector, additional training and excellent remuneration.
Contact us now for a confidential and informal discussion about your career.
Joy Millard 0433 558 967
Richard Sheavyn 0425 244 581
Office 08 9388 2720