- Offering a blend of contracting and recruitment services for major utilities projects this Perth based organisation have their finger right on the pulse of their niche sector.
Whilst many of their competitors chose to offer a broad service across multiple Engineering disciplines – they have chosen to remain completely focussed on one core area.
This newly created role offers full autonomy over the recruitment aspect of the overall business:-
- Creating and developing full life cycle recruitment process
- Building long term relationships with existing key clients at board level
- Recruitment of Senior Technical/Engineering Professionals (Utilities)
- Developing existing candidate database
- Networking using professional and social media, industry events etc.
- Developing existing web site
Ideally you will have a strong recruitment background within the Technical and Engineering sectors:-
- Exposure to the Utilities (or similar) arena
- Excellent recruitment skills (end to end)
- Able to create and roll out recruitment process
- Strong account management expertise
- Confident presenting at Board level
- Able to work independently organising and managing own workload
This opportunity offers scope to create a significant footprint in this niche sector. There will room to build a team as the business expands and the management responsibility for it.
Contact us now for an informal and confidential chat about your career.
Joy Millard 0433 558 967
Richard Sheavyn 0425 244 581
Office 08 9388 2720