Great opportunity to take your recruitment skills and focus on the diversity that the Healthcare sector offers.
This international organisation has just been awarded a number of Major new Healthcare contracts and need to source a passionate and dedicated Lead Consultant to start developing those critical client relationships and service the accounts.
Huge scope to build and manage a great team as the business develops across the coming months.
With full support and the backing of a well networked and respected global organisation you will have all of the tools you need to deliver maximum levels of success.
- Develop key relationships with a number of existing client accounts
- Full life cycle recruitment of a wide range of Nursing and Allied Health Professionals
- In depth screening/vetting of prospect candidates
- Managing complex rostering where required
- Developing and managing team (as workload increases)
- Overseeing contract compliance
- 2 years recruitment experience minimum
- Background in Healthcare sector an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to build healthy business relationships quickly
- Great organisational skills
- Focussed and committed to projects
This exciting role will offer diversity, the scope for significant career development and resulting increasing remuneration.
Contact us now for an informal and confidential chat through your options.
Joy Millard 0433 558 967
Richard Sheavyn 0425 244 581
Office 08 9388 2720