This privately owned national organisation spans across four states and has been around for over 30 years. With a reputation for delivering the best in service and delivery to worldwide clients, they have a brand that is a synonymous with quality.
The Perth office remains the centre of operations and has a strong focus on the Mining, Resources and Oil & Gas sectors respectively. With well-established teams operating in these core business areas they need to appoint an experienced Consultant to find, manage and place quality top end candidates for their growing Oil and Gas team.
- Work with clients to generate detailed job brief
- Utilise a range of search tools to find appropriate candidates – local/national and international
- Generate long lists/short lists
- Interview and screen suitable applicants
- Present candidate profiles to client
- Coordinate interviews
- Negotiate offers and rejections sensitively
- Maintain communication with clients and candidates throughout the process
- Update electronic database consistently
- Minimum 3 years white collar/professional recruitment experience essential
- Previous experience of Oil & Gas recruitment/ resourcing is preferred
- Excellent search/selection skills
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Well presented, corporate approach
- Professional attitude
- Process focused
Scope to grow and develop – and management opportunities are all part of this exciting opportunity.
Contact us NOW for an informal and confidential discussion about your career options.
Joy Millard 0433 558 967
Richard Sheavyn 0425 244 581
Office 08 9388 2720