This opportunity is truly unique and set apart from the traditional agency model.
This locally operated agency has a long history within the Engineering and Mining sector and operates with high values and ethics that aren't compromised just to "make the sale".
There well established and mature team are knowledgeable about their sector and highly respected throughout the industry.
Their staff turnover is almost non-existent and this is due in part, to a culture that focuses on ensuring Consultants are well treated, well trained and free from "pie in the sky" sales targets and KPIs.
They like to have fun too!
• Manage a large contractor pool
• Maintain regular contact with contractors - dealing with any queries/concerns
• Maintain strong professional relationships with existing clients
• Ensure regular client contact is maintained
• Identify and recruit relevant candidates
• Network and build key relationships within the industry
• Develop a working knowledge of the sector - attending relevant events etc.
This role combined both recruitment of new candidates and the maintenance of the existing team so the capacity to juggle both sides of the placement process is essential
• Minimum 3 years in Recruitment (internal/external) White Collar Professional
• Exposure to Engineering/Mining discipline
• Mature outlook and approach
• Capacity to work autonomously
• Able to manage a large temporary workforce
• Strong "bedded down" recruitment practice/process
• Good team attitude
Please contact us now for an informal and confidential chat about your career options.
Office 08 9388 2720
Richard Sheavyn 0425 244 581
Joy Millard 0433 558 967