In this buoyant market staff retention will play a key part of the success of any recruitment organisation.
Whilst competitors ask their managers to juggle unrealistically high targets, KPIs, endless reporting and team management – this company is bucking the trend and putting people management right to the top of the priority pile.
This is a true management role – if you are looking for a career opportunity to develop your line management skills whilst keeping your recruitment skills sharp - then give us a call……….Working with this national organization with a strong presence in a niche sector might be just what you are looking for.
- Supporting and building the existing team (recruitment and selection)
- Identifying training needs and delivering solutions
- Staff mentor and motivator
- Identifying key business opportunities
- Generating new business
- Maintaining staff retention levels
- Monitoring team performance
- Minimum 3 years Recruitment experience (external/agency)
- Previous exposure to boutique or specialist Recruitment (preferably Mining & Resources)
- Capacity to operate strategically
- Planner – proactive approach
- Ability to develop/expand business
- Understanding of management principles
- Desire to empower others
- Supportive and cooperative style
This organisation likes to reward both success and commitment. Their team leaders receive bonuses for hitting individual and team targets.
They have a positive and established market presence and are well respected by their clients and candidates alike – making your job a whole heap easier.
Please call us now to discuss this opportunity in further details or simply apply now
Joy Millard 0433 558 967
Richard Sheavyn 0425 244 581
Office 08 9388 2720